Encore is looking for a full time-permanent Journeyman Picker Operator with a Class 1 License to join our High River team.
- Journeyman Boom Truck Operator Ticket
- Class 1 (+ air brake endorsement) license with a clean 5 year driving abstract
- Knuckle boom experience is required
- Grapple experience is an asset
- Reliable transportation
- 1-2 years as an apprentice Operator at minimum
- Experience with completion of paperwork (driver logs, pre/post trip, BOL)
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test various times during employment (customer and company policy)
- Good physical fitness level
- Able to repeatedly lift 50lbs
- Good coordination and manual dexterity
- The ability to work at heights
- Good vision
- The ability to work as part of a team and communicate with ground crews, usually using hand signals and voice communication
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Capability to plan and organize tasks
- Ability to meet deadlines with high performance
They should enjoy working independently when necessary
Email all inquiries to email@example.com
This Position is based in High River, candidates must live in the area or be willing to relocate.
Thank you for your application but only those being considered for the position will be contacted.